Monday, January 13, 2014

kiki b omi designs: Custom Orders

You choose the color combination for a custom large caddy.

January means a fresh start well that and in our house taxes. Now, for some, sitting down to do their taxes doesn't seem like a blessing, but this year I am choosing to look at it this way. I get to look back on an awesome year of growth for my crafting business. I ended up doing five shows in 2013. That is more than I have done any other year and they all went very well for me. I also saw a large increase in my Etsy sales. I kept telling everyone that I felt like I hadn't discovered the secret to Etsy yet. And I think I found a good combination this year that actually brings traffic to my shop. 
You choose the colors or theme for a crayon roll.

I don't know where 2014 will bring me with my business. We will be adding on to our family, and that means I will not have the same amount of time I currently do to work on creating. However, that is the great thing about running your own at-home craft business. I determine how many shows I do. I determine when I list things in my shop. I determine if it is all just too much and I need to take an extended break. For now, I know that I will be putting my shop on vacation for part of the month of February. (That and I will also be skipping out on my favorite show. Bwah, bwah.) I also have set the end of January to stop accepting custom orders for a time.
You choose hair color and clothing color for your super hero.

So, now is your chance! If you would like to place a custom order for a super hero, an animal, an art caddy, or a crayon roll please do it! I love creating and would love to send one of my creations to you. You pick the colors or patterns, and I send a one-of-a-kind kiki b omi design to you.
You choose the animal, the color, and the fabric theme.
I am excited to see what blessings the year 2014 brings for kiki b omi designs! Come and check it out!

No comments :

Post a Comment