Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Up-Cycled Friends Update


 Over the past week I have been working on filling an order for a local store. I decided to try a new design that I have been thinking about for a while and created an Up-Cycled Moose Friend.

I love how they turned out. It is always rewarding seeing my ideas come to life. Like most creators, I have more ideas than time in my day.

(Especially since it is summer and the kids are all home and we are busy with activities and enjoying being outside.)

I also made some more bears out of a buffalo plaid shirt that I had thrifted. I have enough shirt left to make one or two more and then it will be all used up. I do however have back up stashed away. I scored an awesome red and black plaid vintage wool blanket. There will be lots of fabric there!


No comments :

Post a Comment