Friday, January 15, 2016

Blogging Again?

Trying on winter gear to make sure we were ready for the cold and snow.
Wow, I didn't really intend to take a blogging break, but apparently I did. After a while, I didn't really know if I would come back or not. However, I am constantly writing posts in my head and I miss keeping track of what is going on in our lives. I often look back at old posts for reference or simple nostalgia, so I decided to give it a whirl again.
Playing dress up. She said that she was getting ready to play football.

I may not post much other than our daily lives. If I do find the time to complete a project, I don't always get around to taking pictures. And while I do cook for my family everyday, we usually consume the food before I capture it on "film."

Selfies!

There has been lots of everyday things going on around these parts with a few extraordinary events sprinkled in. I will try to catch up over the next few posts and see where it goes from there. :)
Peek-a-boo!! Snacking in the van while his sisters play after school.

No comments :

Post a Comment