Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Baby Shower Gift

I have said it many times before on this blog and it still is true. When it is time to give a gift, my first thought is, "What can I make?" I love to create and I love to give one-of-a-kind gifts. For the Disney shower, you can read all about it here, I gave the little princess some clothes. (In fact that is mainly what she got at her shower. That is what happens when you have two older brothers.)
Okay, I admit that I didn't buy the jacket. I couldn't resist it when I found it at Old Navy. And since it was in the baby department, it wouldn't fit either of my girls, so I had to give it away.
However, I did embellish the onesie and make the legwarmers. For the onesie, I cut out the iconic mouse head shape out of heat n bond and fabric, stitched around it and then added a bow. And I used my usual method for turning socks into leg warmers. You can read about it here.
A fun and unique gift.

No comments :

Post a Comment