Friday, March 1, 2013

Foodie Friday: Honey Oat Bread

We have been enjoying a totally laid back week around these parts. It is nice to not have to be such a slave to my sewing machine. I did take time this week to put my feet up and doing whatever I wanted to around the house with the girlies.

On Monday I made this bread for the third time. It was a pin that I tackled during a February snow storm. The results were amazing and so I made it again and again. Mr. Cherry takes a peanut butter and honey sandwich with him to work almost everyday as his "breakfast sandwich." He pretty much thinks this bread is the bomb for his breakfast sandwich and I would say that I have to agree. The only problem I have had is that the oats don't really stick to the bread super well. By the end of the loaf it is quite messy. The next loaf I make I may just omit the oat topping and see where that leaves us.
So go on over to Bakingdom and give it a try.

No comments :

Post a Comment