Wednesday, March 9, 2016

March Marches On

Here we are over a week into March! I thought I would do a quick catch up post today, so get ready for some randomness.

**Today I have been a cleaning machine. Besides the fact that the house just plain old needed it, Cream is sick AGAIN! Cream and Shortcake seem to be sick just about every other week right now. We are in good company as it seems like the entire upper-Midwest has seen extra viruses this winter. I just want all of the germs to go away. Please. Right now!
I won this adorable apron at the craftfest. The kids loved it and the bag it came in!

**I will do an entire post on this, but I was able to participate in my favorite Craftfest (EVER!!) the last weekend in February. It was a great time.
Chilling and reading on a Saturday afternoon.

**However, I was soooo worn out the entire following week. I was starting to wonder if that was how I was going to feel the rest of this pregnancy. Thankfully, I have been feeling much better this week.
The girls love activity books. After Cream spent an afternoon working on this Eric Carle sticker book, I decided to order some activity books for their Easter baskets. #Amzonprimewin

**We have had a lovely streak of beautiful weather the last few weeks. Monday was a perfect spring day. The sun was shinning, the snow was melting, the birds were singing, and it was almost 70 degrees out. Today is a bit more seasonable, but that taste of spring was lovely!
Shamrocks rock!

**The spring-like weather reminded me that last fall we planted tulip bulbs around the front yard. I can't wait to see how and when they come up.
My dapper guys!

**I took a little break from sewing last week, but am back at it this week with a consignment order. Actually, I haven't really started sewing yet, it has been all cutting and interfacing up to this point. I remember reading a comment from someone that wondered why they called it sewing because so much time was spent on cutting and pinning.
This picture was taken on beach day. I was showing them how to make the hang loose sign.
Here are the girls on decades day. #groovy (And a slice of real life in the background!)

**It is spirit week at the girls' school this week. They have been having fun dressing up each day. Peachy was all about planning her outfits all out. We went to a thrift store on Saturday and picked out a few items together. We are keeping our fingers crossed that Cream is feeling well enough to go and attend the pep rally tomorrow.
This was taken two years ago of Shortcake! Oh, new baby goodness!
**Mr Cherry and I are still working on name options for the new little one. (At this point we don't even have a nickname!!)
And here he is today!

**I am starting to feel the nesting itch. I want to rearrange our bedroom and figure out where we will put the babe when (s)he comes home. I also have an order of fabric coming to make a few things. Otherwise, I figure we will just bring out the baby clothes bins and make sure we have diapers! #fourthchildproblems

No comments :

Post a Comment