Friday, June 28, 2013

Foodie Friday: Grilled Chicken Tex-Mex Pizza


We love grilling in the summer. One of our specialties is pizza. It isn't always easy, but the extra effort is definitely worth it. I came across this recipe for Grilled Tex-Mex Pizza at A Spicy Perspective and thought that we should give it a try. I used my usual homemade dough recipe. We also didn't take the time to grill the chicken first, although I am sure it would be tasty. I just cooked it up on a skillet on the stove. We used our normal method for grilling pizzas which involves a terra cotta plant saucer. It was delicious. Everyone happily ate it and there are a couple of pieces left over for a yummy lunch another time. Here is a link to the recipe: Grilled Tex-Mex Pizza, please note that the recipe makes two pizzas.

No comments :

Post a Comment