Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween Fabric Bunting


I can't believe that it has taken me this long to jump on the fabric bunting wagon. I have made paper buntings in the past, but finally sat down to conquer the fabric bunting. I am loving how they turned out and how quick and simple they are. I am thinking this is the start of an addiction.
Watch out, folks. There won't be a tutorial with this. The internet is already crawling with them. I just did some searches and found the one that I liked the best. I followed most of Leigh Anne's tutorial on Your Home Based Mom. 
I made my pennants a bit smaller, 7 inches long and 5 inches wide, and instead of using binding, I used twill tape simply because I had it on hand. I really liked the way Leigh Anne cuts her buntings. It made quick work. I ordered all of my fabrics from Fabric.com.
I bought a half yard of each print and that made plenty of pennants. I may have much more than I need.

No comments :

Post a Comment