Thursday, June 26, 2014

Extended Family Pictures, Cheese!

It has become a tradition for all of Mr Cherry's family to get together at his parents' house over the weekend of Father's Day. It is such a blessing for all of us to be able to get together under one roof and enjoy each other's company! A few years ago, we took family pictures while we were all together. Since then we have added four children to the family, so we wanted to take another family picture. In my mind I really wanted it to work out, but since I had just experienced a photo shoot with my own three, I wasn't overly optimistic when adding six more children in. These kids totally amazed me!
Check it out! Nine kids sitting nicely, looking at the camera, with pleasant smiles on their faces!! Since we had such great success with the kids, we decided to throw the adults in and just keep the kiddos right where they were.
Not bad! A picture with 20 people! We decided to press our luck and try individual family pictures.
We didn't have as much success, but did manage to snag a few good ones!

No comments :

Post a Comment