Monday, September 15, 2014

Shortcake's First Haircut

Before
Being that Shortcake was A) born with an awesome amount of luxurious locks and B) born under the male persuasion, he ended up getting his first haircut well before the girls received theirs. (It really was time to cut or wait for Locks of Love.)
We opted for a grandma cut while were visiting a few weeks ago. I held the diaper clad boy on my lap while grandma wielded the comb and scissors. It actually went very well.
Don't let the expression here fool you, he really didn't mind it.
He handled it like a champ and grandma made speedy, but good work of it. I do have to admit I was a bit reluctant to cut his hair so early. It felt to me like dying the girls' hair.
See!
It was his signature look since birth, like the girls' were red heads. In the end, I was super happy with the cut. I didn't think it was possible, but it makes him look even cuter!
Selfie with momma after

No comments :

Post a Comment