Thursday, July 24, 2014

House Staging

Ok peeps, I am going to be honest with you. Getting ready to sell a house is no joke. I knew it would be work, but wowza, is it WORK! That being said, all of our hard work is pretty much done and we have a sharp looking house for someone to buy. With every load we hauled to storage, donated, or sold our house became less and less cluttered. And I am doing exactly what I always said I didn't want to do, making our house perfect so that we can sell it. Too bad you need the motivation of the world looking at your home to get it looking how you have always wanted it to look. The real estate photographer came through yesterday and once he left I snapped a few pictures of my own. Here is our house today, the cleanest and neatest it may ever have been! (I mean our house always looks this good!)



I will come back next week to tell you a little bit about what we did in each space to get it ready for selling.

No comments :

Post a Comment