Friday, March 14, 2014

Foodie Friday: Banana Bread Pancakes


I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to breakfast. I guess it really is the most important meal of the day to me! The other morning seemed like the perfect morning to try out this recipe I had pinned from the blog Food Fanatic for Banana Bread Pancakes. Of course by the time I had the pancakes made I had too girls who were crabby because they were hungry and one child who was crabby because mom hadn't been paying attention to him. However, these pancakes were worth the brief moment of crabbiness! (Oh, and I couldn't leave well enough alone and I added mini chocolate chips and walnuts to a few. And since I don't care for syrup, I topped mine with whipped cream. No wonder I love breakfast!) Go and try the recipe, with or without my additions you will love them.

No comments :

Post a Comment