Monday, January 19, 2015

Food Parings: Peanut Butter and Chocolate


I recently received an email from Pinterest with the title, Unusual, but delicious, Food Pairings. It suggested such things as olives and oranges and curry and banana. I am not so sure about those combinations, but there are some pairings that are tried and true. One of my all time favorites is chocolate and peanut butter. I really don't think that you can go wrong. The classic sweet and salty combination of Reese's Peanut Butter cups is one of my favorite pairings. When I was asked if I would like a chance to review the new Reese's Spreads, I jumped on it. And guess what? The spread is exactly what you would expect! Imagine Reese's Peanut Butter Cups blended to spreadable form and jarred.
I actually found the combination better as a dip for sweet crackers or pretzels than in place of my morning pb and chocolate spread, but seeing as the jar is all but gone, I would say it was a hit. If you are a fan of the classic combination of peanut butter and chocolate, you probably owe it to yourself to check out Reese's Spreads.
The opinions in this post are all my own, but I was provided the Reese's Spread in exchange for the review.

No comments :

Post a Comment