Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Unglued Craft Fest 2015

I received some super-d-duper exciting news last week. I found out that I would be a vendor at the upcoming Unglued Craft Fest!! This is the third Unglued that I have the privilege to be a part of and I am so pumped! You can read all about the fest here.
Unglued Craft Fest is an awesome indie craft fair in the middle of winter in Fargo, ND. The setting is amazing in the Plains Art Museum and the fest is just plain awesome.

You can read about my first Unglued experience here.
And my second experience here.
I am so excited to get going on my product for the show as well as my booth design. I will share my progress on here and of course a post on the fest. If you happen to be in the area, you really won't want to miss it!

No comments :

Post a Comment