Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Shortcake's Room Idea Board: Little Boy's Camping Room

Clockwise from top: birdhouse light, orange dot rug, birch bark stacking baskets, stuffed bear rugtree branch hook, happy camper pillow cover
We are at a bit of a standstill on the house right now. I am super pumped to get started on the kids' rooms, but first we need to remove the paneling and then we need to get the drywall ready to paint. In the meantime, I am dreaming up ideas and gathering supplies.
I have decided to go with a camping/outdoor theme for Shortcake's room. There is lots of inspiration to be found. Above are a few of the items I am thinking of for the room. I have a few of the components gathered and can't wait to pull them all together.

1 comment :

  1. How cute! Love this idea and it would be fun to have a little tent or teepee too!

    I have to tell you that I had a dream about you last night. I don't remember anything about it, but I woke up and remembered, so I had to stop by and see what you were up to. Sigh...I wish I had time to blog more and I miss seeing what everyone including you are up to! Darn job is too demanding lately and I don't have as much time as I used to!

    ReplyDelete