Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Pajama Party for Peachy

Me, my mom, and the kids all pajama-ed up for the party!

This last Thursday we were able to celebrate Peachy's birthday with our friends. This year we decided on a pajama themed party. Everyone wore their jammies and we ate breakfast!
I started by ordering these invitations from ellieoh designs on etsy. I just had them printed as a 4 by 6 photo.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ellieohdesigns?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar

I decorated with sun and moon printables that I found around the internet. You can check them out on my Pinterest Pajama Party board. I also cut out some sun shapes with my Silhouette. I used large ones to put under the plates to look like the sun.  I also gathered up all of the night time books that we had and set them out around the house.
I draped a sheet over the table and added a pillow to make it look like a bed. I already had our chalk board decorated with You Are My Sunshine, so I added a number 5 and surrounded it with pictures of Peachy.
For activities we did coloring sheets, musical pillows, and a donut walk. In place of a cake we stacked up donuts on a plate and topped them with candles.
To thank our guests for coming, we gave out mini cereals in a bowl with a spoon.
We all had a lot of fun. It was a pretty easy party to throw together, which is always a bonus. (Plus I had the help of my trusty assistant, my mom!)

1 comment :

  1. This is so cute! I love all the details you come up with for all your parties - my favorites for this one are the suns under the plates and the "bed" table. Looks like a great party for a sweet little girl.

    ReplyDelete