I started with this awesome quick pretzel recipe from Imperial Sugar. Once you get your pretzels shaped, you will want to continue here:
Cinnamon Roll Pretzels:
-2 T cinnamon
-6 T brown sugar
-8 T melted butter, divided
1. Brush tops of pretzels with 4 T melted butter.
2. Mix cinnamon and sugar together and dip each pretzel into the mixture. (I sprinkled it on top, but got some on the pan and it was a bit messy. If you have difficulty with dipping, feel free to sprinkle.)
3. Finish the pretzels off by drizzling the remaining 4 T butter on top of the cinnamon sugar topping.
4. Bake pretzels at 450 for 6 minutes. Change heat to broil and continue baking an additional 2-4 minutes. Keep a close eye as sugar topping can burn easily and quickly.
5. Remove pretzels from oven and allow to cool on a baking rack.
-1 ounce cream cheese
-1/8 c softened butter
-3/4 c powdered sugar
-1/2 T milk
-1/4 t vanilla
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Once pretzels have cooled a bit, drizzle with frosting mixture.