Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Little (Felt) Blue Trucks


A friend of mine recently threw a Little Blue Truck party for her son who was turning two. If you haven't heard of Little Blue Truck, you should check it out. It is a great kids' story. (Just be warned, if you share it with your children, you may end up reading it over and over and over again!) In her party planning she came across this pin for a felt Little Blue Truck.
Unfortunately the pin only leads to an image, but she also found a great felt truck tutorial on Make It & Love It. I set to work with an image of the Little Blue Truck and the tutorial and got to work. I ended up using graph paper to draw out the side truck pieces and then cut them out of felt. Once I had the basic shape, I added in the details and followed Ashley's rocking tutorial and out came two Little Blue Trucks.


1 comment :

  1. So cute! I love how this turned out! (And we love this book, too!)

    ReplyDelete